Terms and Conditions of Website Use
Important: You must read the terms and conditions of this agreement before accessing and using the Website. By accessing and using the Website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not access or use the Website.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other rights in all material on this site are owned by Effective Web Solutions Limited (hereinafter called "Effective Web"). You are permitted to print and download extracts from this site on the following basis:
- Use of documents and related graphics on this site is for information and/or personal use only;
- Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use;
- No documents or related graphics on this site are to be modified in any way;
- Graphics on this site are not to be used separately from the accompanying text;
- Effective Web's copyright notice (ie: Copyright ©) must appear in all copies;
- No part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other Web Site or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without Effective Web's prior written permission.
Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
Sites linked from the Mini Model Shop Website
Effective Web accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an "AS IS" basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
Effective Web does not intend links of the Mini Model Shop Website to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities, and such links are provided for convenience only. Users assume sole responsibility for use of third party links.
Provision of links to the Mini Model Shop Website
To contribute an external link to the Mini Model Shop Website you must agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
- The content of the Web Site is relevant to the work of Mini Model Shop
- The provider of the external link accepts full responsibility or liability for the content or materials available on their website
- Any external link may be removed from the Mini Model Shop Website without notice or explanation at the discretion of Effective Web.
Whilst Effective Web endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, Effective Web will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
Effective Web makes every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise for users to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the Internet.
Effective Web cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material off the Mini Model Shop Website.
Effective Web has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this Website. The information made available at the Mini Model Shop Website is provided 'AS IS'. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Effective Web disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this Website.
Effective Web does not intend the content of the Mini Model Shop Website to be referrals or endorsements of the listed companies.
The information included on the Mini Model Shop Website has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Effective Web be liable (save where such liability cannot be limited or excluded by law) for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages or losses arising out of or in any way connected with the delay in inability to use this web site, any information, products, and services obtained through this web site, or otherwise arising out of the use of this web site.
Choice of Law
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.
If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the juristiction which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.